By Olaf Schulz-Lobeck
Increasingly, the aging process comes with chronic illnesses that, to a great extent, are self-inflicted. High cholesterol, adult-onset diabetes, and dementia are just the tip of the iceberg. As many as 60 to 70 percent of these health issues are caused by an individual’s lifestyle: too much stress, insufficient exercise, smoking, and overeating or junk foods are some of the main culprits.
But good news! Each and every one of us can take preventive measures to ensure we age better. Research shows that up to 15 years can be added to the average lifespan by adopting a healthy lifestyle. With this in mind, there is no time like the present to start living your best life.
The philosophy behind the F.X. Mayr Cure, which focuses on intestinal health, the immune system, nutrition, and exercise, is also an important cornerstone for aging well. Physicians and therapists develop programs specifically customized for individual needs. A holistic concept comprised of nutrition, movement, and treatments, the principal behind the F.X. Mayr Cure, is based upon achieving a well-functioning digestive system.
“A Healthier & Happier Tomorrow”
Regimes and governments are more easily overthrown than eating habits. It takes knowledge and willpower to recognize the full meaning and importance behind various attitudes—attitudes that have become so ingrained they have practically turned into flesh and blood—and to be able to draw conclusions from these patterns.
Anyone who has gone through Dr. Mayr’s cleansing cure will completely understand what I mean here. Others, however, might not be as convinced (yet). Regardless, they can’t ignore the following concepts, which will be very valuable to them in the future:
- Everyone must do something now and then to maintain or improve his or her health, without waiting for pain to strike.
- Prevention is better and easier than a cure.
- We cannot buy good health with medications, even the most expensive ones.
- A physician can never give us good health: we earn it ourselves either by our own efforts or by working together with a physician.
- We cannot achieve any basic improvement in our health as long as we maintain bad habits.
- Lifestyles and eating habits largely determine our physical condition: it is up to us whether our health goes one way or the other.
- Eating a lot does not make us strong and healthy: it makes us sick, unattractive, and prematurely old.
- The digestive system of the average person is overloaded and contaminated with debris that causes illness.
- Inner cleansing and digestive regeneration treatment help our bodies from time to time.
- This kind of therapy prevents a whole range of illnesses, pain, and premature aging, and restores the body and mind.
If these concepts are understood, their logic cannot be escaped, and some day—sooner or later—everyone will come to the firm resolution: a healthier & happier tomorrow means respite, cleansing, and training.